Party catering for your staff party
Corporate event catering is expensive, time-consuming and complicated. Corporate catering is a great way to ensure that your office has food for events, but it can be stressful if you do not have the right people on board. In order to successfully manage corporate event catering, it’s important to identify what makes an ideal caterer and make sure they know how you expect them to handle your event.
Examples of Corporate Events
- Employee Appreciation Days
- Staff Fun Days
- Corporate Open Days
- Supplier Showcase
- Christmas Parties
Tips for Catering for Corporate Events
Corporate event catering is a large-scale undertaking, and it’s important to be prepared. Here are five tips for managing your corporate event catering:
1. Ensure you have a detailed budget plan – make sure you know which event attendees will require food service and what the expected number of attendees will be.
2. Event time management – You need to know when each course will be served and what needs to be done before it is served. Make sure you have enough staff for this period of time so that they can focus solely on serving food and drinks without having other duties mixed in with their responsibilities.
3. Look into hiring an outside caterer or team of chefs – sometimes it makes sense to bring in professionals who specialize in specific types of cuisine or items that may not be readily available to prepare yourself.
4. Create menu options that are appealing for both vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. These days, dietary requirements such as gluten-free, vegan and dairy-free have become the mainstream and are expected to be catered for.
5. That said, with a large number of corporate customers, employees or suppliers, we need to get the basics right too. So stick with classic varieties from the popular but uncomplicated Margherita to chicken and sweetcorn to the spicy and the meaty toppings for the adventurous. Catering for such tastes is more affordable than you’d imagine and easy to prepare in large quantities. Plus you can create new recipes by combining different vegetables and meats from your menu and cooking to order!
Mobile Event Catering
At Mobile Bistros, we are changing the way companies think about their corporate events by doing all of the work for you. With our unique mobile catering service, you can focus on your event while we take care of everything else. No more worrying about finding a caterer or negotiating prices with them! All you have to do is choose from one of our delicious menus and then relax while we take care of everything else.
Get a quick quote today and learn more about how we can help make your next corporate event a success!