Party Food Catering
Wondering how your party food catering is affected? What do Covid guidlelines mean for a mobile food supplier as summer brings in the party season?
With a reputable food hygiene rated food supplier, very little has changed.
Food Hygiene Standards
With a 5* food hygiene rating, there’s a few things we know about safety. Indeed, many of our cleaning processes mean we’re already meeting COVID guidelines. Only a few adjustments need to be made.
A good mobile caterer will already be following many of the new guidelines.
Our current ways of working mean that:
- All food preparation areas are sanitised before and after use
- Hands are sanitised at appropriate intervals
- Food safe gloves are used during food preparation at your party
- Our food stand set-up means that social distancing is standard as we design around the need to remove contact with our food preparation and ovens
- Our ovens reach temperatures of above 400 degrees. Far in excess of the heat required to remove any bacteria
Alongside Covid guidelines, further precautions mean that:
- All mobile chefs wear a face shield. This protects both you and your guests whilst allowing for full visibility
- A 2m distance marker has been introduced between our chefs and your guests
For added confidence, we meet and have been accepted into the health and safety scheme via Poptop.
Business as Usual
So, in many ways, it’s close to normality. As a party host you’ll hardly see a difference.
All tables and equipment are sanitised to food hygiene standards. Food is prepared using food safe gloves. As face shields become the norm within hospitality, you’ll hardly notice a difference between your private party catering and dining out. Your guest will enjoy delicious party food and you’ll be the star!
Summer 2020 Parties
We’re seeing a summer bounce-back and so, if you are thinking of hosting a party with catering, you should enquire soon. That’s not hype. We’re seeing more enquiries each day and Saturdays in particular are booking quickly. There are also postponements to reschedule. So, if you are keen on a mobile food caterer for your house party, do contact us now to find out prices and availability for this summer.